Eversheds hires five-partner DLA HK team
Eversheds has boosted its new office in Hong Kong with the hire of a five-partner team from DLA Piper. Banking partners King Tak Fung and Michael Yau and litigation partners Ivan Ng, Ronald Sum and William Leung will join Eversheds over the next three months, while the firm has also recruited Fried Frank corporate partner Stephen Mok, who will join next month (1 March).Eversheds launched in Hong Kong last year with the hire of Heller Ehrman Asia head Nick Seddon.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651