LG wins property adviser role for Liverpool Victoria arm
LG has been appointed as Liverpool Victoria Asset Management's (LVAM) sole legal adviser on property matters. The company, which is a subsidiary of LV= (formerly Liverpool Victoria), has appointed LG for a three-year term, with the appointment taking effect from the beginning of February.As part of the agreement, LG will provide advice on the company's direct property assets, with real estate partners Richard Miles and Andrew Wade working closely with LVAM head of property investment Howard Meaney.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651