Herbert Smith leads on £584m rights issue
Herbert Smith has taken the lead role on property company Hammerson's £584.2m rights issue. Hammerson, the UK's fourth-largest property company, is aiming to raise the extra funding to eliminate the risk that the company will breach the terms of its bank and bond covenants.The Herbert Smith team was lead by corporate partner David Paterson and real estate partner Don Rowlands, along with corporate partner Charles Howarth, Paris-based corporate partner Hubert Segain and real estate partner Pierre-Nicolas Sanzey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651