Full breakdown emerges of Links redundancies
Linklaters' capital markets practice could lose 30 UK lawyers as part of the firm's sweeping redundancies, according to new information. A breakdown of UK fee earners under risk in Linklaters' ongoing redundancy consultation was published today (6 February) in a report on the legal website RollOnFriday (Rof).According to the leaked information, 19 jobs are under threat in banking and 15 could go in mainstream corporate, while the specialist corporate areas could see 13 job losses.The remaining legal jobs under threat are: projects (eight), tax and trusts (six), intellectual property/TMT (one) and real estate (eight). The proposed cuts in real estate constitute nearly a quarter of the firm's 34-strong UK fee earner base.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651