Pinsent Masons keeps strong grip on AIM top spot despite overall drop in AIM-listed clients
Pinsent Masons has held onto its position as the legal adviser with the largest number of clients listed on London's Alternative Investment Market (AIM). The latest quarterly rankings from data provider Hemscott show that the firm held onto its position in the tables despite its total number of AIM-listed clients dropping from 61 to 57. The Q4 rankings, which come after a disappointing year for the junior market, show that LG, Norton Rose, DLA Piper and Eversheds also retained their positions in the top five by number. Meanwhile, DLA Piper boosted its position in the rankings of advisers to the largest AIM-listed clients, jumping to the top of both the AIM 100 and AIM 50 rankings.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651