Lovells Middle East chief to quit for rival firm
Lovells is set to lose its Middle East managing partner Shibeer Ahmed to a rival firm. Ahmed is expected to leave Lovells' Dubai office at the end of April, with the firm planning to relocate London corporate partner Nick Parden to Dubai as a replacement. Parden will co-head Lovells' Middle East practice alongside Islamic finance head Rahail Ali.Parden is expected to relocate to the region in early April with Ahmed planning to gradually hand over the reigns to both him and Ali over the coming months.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651