Freshfields named official firm for London 2012
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has landed a trophy role as the official law firm for the 2012 London Olympics. The firm won the role after a tender process carried out towards the end of last year by the London Organising Committee of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games (LOCOG).London management group chair Tim Jones will oversee the project, that will see five lawyers initially sent on secondment to LOCOG to carry out a range of work from procurement and property to employment and competition. The firm will provide these services for free as part of the sponsorship agreement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651