Quinn Emanuel sees double-digit growth
US litigation leader Quinn Emanuel Urquardt Oliver & Hedges has recorded a 15% hike in revenues for 2008, with turnover rising from $384.5m (£269m) in 2007 to a new mark of $441.9m (£309m). The firm, which launched in London in April 2008 with the hire of restructuring partner Richard East from Kirkland & Ellis, saw profits per partner increase by 11% to $3.3m (£2.3m) According to managing partner John Quinn, the 400-lawyer firm, which specialises in bet-the-company litigation, was working flat-out for the first seven months of the year. Between 1 May and 1 August, Quinn Emanuel lawyers worked on 11 cases that were on trial, averaging 200 hours a month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651