Ex-Tyco EMEA GC Faure takes Ernst & Young role
Tyco's former Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) general counsel Trevor Faure has been named as the new global legal chief of Ernst & Young. Faure departed Tyco earlier this month (21 January), along with deputy EMEA general counsel Enrique Anzar. He will take up his new post at the beginning of next month, working form Ernst & Young's global headquarters in London.Commenting on his new position, Faure (pictured) said: "After a number of highly productive and rewarding years at Tyco I am delighted to be joining Ernst & Young.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651