Freshfields and Links lead on £4.1bn rights issue
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Linklaters have landed roles on a £4.1bn rights issue for mining group Xstrata. The Swiss company has announced a discounted two-for-one rights issue, with a Freshfields team headed up by corporate partner Julian Makin taking the lead advisory role.Makin is working alongside fellow corporate partners Graham Watson and Sarah Murphy, with tax partners Robert Kent and Jonathan Cooklin and antitrust, competition and trade partner MJ Moltenbrey.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651