Tyco's Faure steps down from EMEA GC role
Tyco's Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) general counsel Trevor Faure has left the manufacturing company to take up a new role. Both Faure and Enrique Aznar, Tyco's EMEA deputy GC and chief compliance counsel, will depart the company this month. It is understood that Faure has left Tyco to take up a global general counsel role with another company, while Aznar will join Nokia Siemens Networks as global compliance counsel.The departure of the duo has led to a reshuffle in Tyco's legal division with global general counsel Judy Reinsdorf appointing David Symonds, chief lawyer for Tyco's Flow Control business, to take on the majority of Faure's responsibilities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651