Link to head up Cadwalader's London fightback after seven-partner walkout
Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft has appointed Bob Link as head of the London office as the US firm moves to reposition itself in the City in the wake of last week's (14 January) seven-partner exodus. Link will transfer to the London office in February after last-ditch attempts by Link and firm chairman Christopher White failed to persuade the partners to stay.The seven partners - Michelle Duncan, who was serving as the head of the London office, fellow restructuring litigator Karl Clowry, capital markets partner Conor Downey, real estate finance partner Justin Jowitt, financial services partner Tom O'Riordan and capital markets partners Christian Parker and Charles Roberts - are now set to join Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker within the next few weeks.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651