Davenport Lyons adds to corporate tax team
Davenport Lyons has expanded its corporate tax team with the hire of Howard Kennedy tax head Roger Bindschedler. Bindschedler officially joined the West End firm last month, taking the number of corporate tax partners at the firm to three.Davenport Lyons head of corporate Michael Hatchwell said: "The reasoning behind the hire is that we needed to continue to enhance ourcorporate tax practice."He continued: "There is a need for a standalone legal tax team among West End firms as accountancy firms have stolen a march on us in that respect. There is room for lawyers to grow in strength in this area."
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651