Freshfields recruits for newly-created CIO role
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has appointed Paul Domnick to the newly-created role of chief information officer. Domnick joined the firm on 12 January from Zurich Financial Services as deputy head of IT and will report directly to the firm's chief executive Ted Burke.Domnick will take charge of a global team of 200 staff, with responsibility for information technology strategy and the firm's IT infrastructure support. David Hamilton was formerly head of the magic circle firm's IT department.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651