BLP opens in Moscow with hire of 70-lawyer team
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has officially opened its Moscow office today (19 January), with the addition of a 70-lawyer team from local firm Pepeliaev Goltsblat & Partners. Russian corporate partner Andrey Goltsblat has joined BLP's Moscow operation - which will be called Goltsblat BLP - bringing with him nine partners and roughly 60 associates.The opening coincides with the launch of the firm's first Middle East office in Abu Dhabi. The Moscow office will be headed by Goltsblat, who is joined by corporate partners Anton Sitnikov and Anton Rogoza; real estate partners Vitaly Mozharowski and Elena Barinova; employment partner Anna-Stefaniya Chepik; customs and foreign exchange partner Vladimir Tchikine; and intellectual property partner Ekatrina Tilling.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651