BLP boosts London arm with Katten finance duo hire
Berwin Leighton Paisner (BLP) has bolstered its London finance practice with a double partner hire from US law firm Katten Muchin Rosenma's City arm. Structured finance and real estate partners Jayne Black and Eleanor Hunwicks joined BLP at the beginning of this month from Katten, where they established the firm's London real estate finance group two-and-a-half years ago.Both advise lead managers, servicers, originators and ratings agencies on real estate finance and securitisation deals.Prior to joining Katten, Black and Hunwicks - both UK-qualified - worked at Sidley Austin's City office, building a practice advising servicers of commercial loans.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651