Beachcroft looks to Europe and India in international strategy overhaul
Beachcroft has overhauled its international strategy, setting up a best friends network across Europe, a base in Dublin and a joint venture in India. The firm is set to open its first Irish office in Dublin in March, with the recruitment of partner Katie da Gama from Matheson Ormsby Prentice. The office will initially specialise in professional indemnity and personal injury work.In Europe, the firm has created formal referral links with firms in France, Spain, Belgium, Italy and Germany. The firms include JP Karsenty & Associes in Paris; Bartolome & Briones in Barcelona, Madrid and Miami; Praxislaw in Brussels; Puopolo Geffers & Partners in Milan, Rome and Naples; SNP Schlawien Naab in Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin, Duesseldorf and Leipzig; and Bang & Regnarsen in Hamburg.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651