Partnership: A modern survival guide
The legal profession is undoubtedly facing something of a shake-up. The wake-up call from the general counsel at Graham Gill's latest roundtable, 'How clients and lawyers can assist each other in a recession', was alarmingly clear: share the pain with us, think proactively and above all do not be complacent.Listening to those around the table, the general view seemed to be that those firms not robust or flexible enough to absorb a reduction in revenue (whether caused by fewer deals or discounted fees in a bid to remain competitive) were putting themselves at risk.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651