CC asks partners to make £100k cash contribution
Clifford Chance (CC) has asked its partners to make a cash contribution of up to £100,000 to the business. Each member of the firm's global partnership will now make the capital contribution in a move the firm described as a "normal part of managing its finances".A spokesperson for the firm confirmed that the cash contribution was voted on by the partnership, stating the last time the firm had asked its partners for cash was 2006.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651