Lovells signs up Dewey litigation partner in New York
Lovells has recruited a litigation partner from Dewey & LeBoeuf in New York. Patrick Gennardo joins the top 10 UK firm this week (5 January) as part of the global insurance and reinsurance practice. His move marks the seventh lateral partner hire in this practice area for Lovells' US practice in the last two years.Gennardo focuses on litigation and contentious regulatory matters for the US financial services sector, including the life insurance industry. He has acted on matters including market conduct and consumer fraud class actions, governmental and regulatory investigations, suitability and securities fraud class actions and antitrust class action law suits.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651