Freeth Cartwright set to lay off up to 60 staff
Regional law firm Freeth Cartwright has kicked off a redundancy consultation which could affect up to 15 fee earners and 45 support staff. The reduction in headcount will affect staff in all of the firm's practice areas, although it is likely that real estate and corporate commercial will be the hardest hit. The consultation period is expected to last up to eight weeks.The losses are likely to affect staff in Freeth Cartwright's Nottingham, Derby and Leicester offices while the firm's branches in Manchester and Birmingham will remain unaffected.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651