DLA Piper set for Milan boutique takeover
DLA Piper is set to boost its Italian real estate practice with the takeover of a Milan boutique. The transatlantic giant is set to merge with Apollo & Associati, a four-lawyer real estate boutique with one partner and three associates. Founding partner Davide Apollo will become an equity partner with DLA Piper when the merger goes live on 1 January.DLA Piper's Italian real estate practice currently has three partners, including regional managing partner Federico Sutti and Olaf Schmidt. Schmidt is set to take up the role of DLA Piper head of EMEA real estate from London partner David Taylor, as well as continuing to lead the Italian real estate team.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651