Shearman promotions see two made up in the City
Shearman & Sterling has announced its annual promotions round, with 11 lawyers made up to partner, including two in the City. Real estate associate Clare Breeze and finance counsel Mei Lian join the partnership in London, bringing the total number of partners in the US firm's City office to 26.The promotions highlight Shearman's increasing emphasis on international growth, with the majority coming outside of the US.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651