Young solicitor of the year
The standard of entries for this award are almost always exceptionally high. The judges were extremely impressed with the calibre of the finalists this year and felt that all demonstrated very high levels of technical ability and leadership potential. Carol Lim Apel from Hammonds is developing a burgeoning reputation in the field of nuclear decommissioning and renewable energies. Qualified in Singapore, the UK and the US, she played a key role in successfully guiding an international consortium through the tender process for the first contract to be awarded by the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority. The ongoing work involved with the project is genuinely deserving of that frequently over-used epithet, groundbreaking.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651