Orrick's German arm taps Bird & Bird for M&A partner hire
Orrick Hoelters & Elsing has made its first lateral partner hire since its merger went live in September. The German arm of Orrick Herrington & Sutcliffe is set to add Bird & Bird corporate and M&A partner Erich Michel in Frankfurt (1 January, 2009). Michel will bring one associate as well as senior European consultant, Stefan Kleinbreuer, with him in the switch, with Kleinbreuer joining as of counsel.Michel was the founding partner of Bird & Bird's Frankfurt office, launching the City firm's base there at the end of 2005. His move comes after spending three years with Bird & Bird.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651