Eversheds to launch Scots arm with McGrigors hires
Eversheds is set to open an office in Scotland with the national law firm finalising plans for its new launch. The firm is expected to open in Edinburgh in the new year and is currently in the process of agreeing a lease on office space in Scotland's capital, as well as waiting for regulatory clearance from the Scottish Law Society.The move comes months after Eversheds hired McGrigors' former managing partner, Colin Gray, and his fellow partner Colin Mckay - who ran unsuccessfully as McGrigors' new head - in June this year. Both Gray, an M&A specialist, and McKay who focuses on real estate finance, will split their time between London and Scotland.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651