Best use of technology
The launch of Eversheds' Global Accounting Management System (GAMS) could not have been better timed. A matter management tool developed by the firm originally for global manufacturing group Tyco, the system hands clients much greater control over their legal spend at a time when every pound counts. The extensive range of management information provided in a consistent format means clients can identify trends and anomalies - one client, for example, was able to establish that the businesses in one of its countries were litigating excessively. Eversheds claims GAMS' deployment reduced Tyco's fees by 30% within six months.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651