Paul Hastings acts on $680m Boeing purchase
Paul Hastings Janofsky & Walker has sealed its first mandate for new client DCM Deutsche Capital Management - advising the German fund manager on the $680m (£460m) acquisition of four Boeing 777F aircraft. The US law firm fielded a team from its European offices led by London corporate partner Keith Wilson, with Frankfurt corporate partner Hergen Haas advising on the German law aspects of the deal.The transaction marks the first instruction for Paul Hastings from DCM Deutsche Capital, with the mandate coming through its German office.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651