Camerons launches new dispute resolution group
CMS Cameron McKenna has formed a dispute resolution practice group, which for the first time will group the firm's litigation lawyers together. The firm said the move has been prompted by increased demand after a rise in disputes relating to the economic downturn.The group will be headed by London-based partner Liam O'Connell and will be made up of 39 partners and around 270 associates from the firm's litigation, arbitration, mediation, expert determination and adjudication teams.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651