MoFo names James as new London managing partner
Morrison & Foerster has appointed a new London chief, with Trevor James becoming the first black managing partner of a US firm in the City. James replaces technology transactions partner Julian Thurston, who has headed up the office for three and a half years. Thurston will stay on at the firm as co-head of the life sciences group.The managing partner role is board-appointed with no set term enforced. In addition to his management responsibilities, James will continue as a full-time fee earner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651