DLA suffers further real estate loss in Glasgow
DLA Piper's Glasgow office has seen the departure of its last real estate partner, Anne McGregor, who left the office at the end of last week (5 December). McGregor's departure follows the loss of real estate partners David Thomson and Graeme Sunter last month, leaving just five permanent partners in DLA's Glasgow office.However, Edinburgh-based real estate partner Sheila Irvine is set to relocate to Glasgow, while Scottish real estate head Drew Wallace is also due to spend a substantial part of his time in the office in a move to service existing property clients.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651