Partner duo quit DLA Piper's Glasgow office
DLA Piper's Scottish arm has seen the departure of two property partners - David Thomson and Graeme Sunter - adding to a spate of losses over the past year. The Glasgow office is left with six permanent partners, and just one - Anne McGregor - in real estate. Thomson, who left last month (21 November), specialises in private equity and property. It is unclear where he is going. Sunter, who headed the Glasgow real estate team until 2005, left in September, joining Scottish outfit Lindsays in October to help develop its property practice in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651