FFW partner freed after India confrontations
Field Fisher Waterhouse international partner Mark Abell has been freed from his hotel overnight after being caught up in India's terrorist crisis. Abell had been among a number of British and US citizens trapped in the Indian financial centre of Mumbai when his hotel was taken over by gunmen.He barricaded himself into his room at the Oberoi-Trident hotel for the duration of the 36 hour siege, which has claimed more than 130 casualties.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651