CMS Moscow office names practice group heads ahead of tie-up
The CMS network's newly-integrated Moscow office has named its practice group heads ahead of the tie-up of CMS Cameron McKenna, Hasche Sigle and Francis Lefebvre's operations in the City. Three of the four group leaders represent Camerons - Grant Williams (head of banking and finance), Leonid Zubarev (head of commercial and litigation) and Steven Shone (head of real estate).Hasche Sigle's Irene Engel has been named as head of corporate.As previously reported by Legal Week, CMS Hasche Sigle Moscow head John Hammond has been appointed chairman of the merged operation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651