Cadbury restructures regional legal teams in wake of management cuts
Cadbury has overhauled its legal team in the wake of an internal restructuring and redundancy programme at the company.The confectionery giant announced last month that it would be making 580 staff redundant, affecting 250 middle management positions worldwide and a further 330 jobs in Australia and New Zealand. As part of the changes the company is also regrouping around seven jurisdictions - up from four - paving the way for the appointment of more regional legal heads.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651