Simmons gets flexible with software rollout
Simmons & Simmons has instructed NEC Phillips to help roll out new software to facilitate flexible working. The technology company will assist Simmons put in place a 'smart working' project, allowing it to improve communication with clients, as well as reduce overheads by allowing staff to hot-desk and work from home. As part of the initiative, Simmons will roll out Microsoft Office Communications Server, which will also boost security at the firm.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651