Garrigues to open second arm in Morocco
Garrigues is to open a second office in Morocco, with a launch in Tangiers planned for the beginning of next year. The Spanish giant looks likely to become the first foreign law firm with two offices in the North African country when it launches the base in January. The office will be staffed with three fee earners, with two relocating from Casablanca and one from Seville. Casablanca managing partner Jose Ignacio Garcia Muniozguren will become head of the Moroccan practice, overseeing both bases.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651