Seisler steps down after Lovells election defeat
Lovells continental Europe managing partner Harald Seisler is to stand down from his role immediately following his defeat to David Harris in the firm's recent managing partner election. Seisler's term on the international executive is set to come to an end at the end of January. He will remain at the firm as part of the commercial litigation practice in Frankfurt.In the meantime, regional chief operating officer Axel Koelsch will take over some operational responsibilities.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651