Irwin Mitchell votes in new managing partner
Irwin Mitchell has elected John Pickering as its new national managing partner, replacing the incumbent Howard Culley next year. Pickering, who is currently head of personal injury at the firm, was elected to the post unopposed and will take up the mantle when Culley relinquishes the role at end of April 2009.Commenting on his appointment, Pickering said: "These are challenging times but one of the great strengths of Irwin Mitchell is its ability to identify and maximise opportunities and I look forward to working closely with my partners to drive the firm forward in what is likely to be a period of sustained change.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651