WilmerHale hits Frankfurt with Mayer Brown hires
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr has secured a Frankfurt launch with the hire of four high-profile partners from Mayer Brown, including two practice group heads. The firm has recruited Mayer Brown's co-head of corporate Ruediger Herrmann, intellectual property (IP) head Reinhart Lange, litigation partner Christofer Eggers and regulatory partner Hans-Georg Kamann and will also relocate Berlin corporate partner Christian Crones for the office launch.The new office will focus on corporate, IP, litigation and antitrust in the life sciences, pharmaceutical, energy and cleantech sectors.
Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr has secured a Frankfurt launch with the hire of four high-profile partners from Mayer Brown, including two practice group heads.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651