Eversheds advises on development of UK's first healthcare mall project
Eversheds has won a role advising new client Grangefield Estates on the development of the first 'healthcare' mall in the UK. The top 10 UK law firm is advising the Dublin-based developer on a £750m regeneration project to create the first multi-purpose healthcare complex - 'Chancellor Place' - fielding a team led by development and regeneration partner Peter Winnard.Eversheds successfully pitched against regional rivals Halliwells, Brabners Chaffe Street and Hill Dickinson for the work last year, after being introduced by long-term client, local urban regeneration company New East Manchester.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651