Lovells posts 15% growth as H1 income hits £260m
Lovells has emerged as the standout performer as H1 financial results emerge, with the City firm posting a 15% increase on the same period last year. Income has jumped from £225m in the first half of 2007-08 to £260m for the first half of 2008-09.The firm highlighted insolvency and restructuring, capital markets, intellectual property and corporate as strong performers as well as solid showings from their international network especially Continental Europe and Asia while the firm's US arm is beginning to show signs of improvement.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651