Coca-Cola Enterprises makes senior in-house appointment
Coca-Cola Enterprises has appointed Jeff Kirsh as its new vice president legal and company secretary for Great Britain. Kirsh will take up the role at the beginning of the year and has been appointed internally from the US arm of the soft drinks manufacturer and distributor.Kirsh will replace Eva Bishop, who was recently hired by drinks company William Grant & Sons as their first-ever general counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651