BLP and Hammonds head up new National Grid panel
National Grid has appointed a new panel of seven firms to deal with its groupwide property, planning and parliamentary agency work. The international electricity and gas company will use Berwin Leighton Paisner, Dundas & Wilson and Hammonds for complex project, environmental and property work and BrookStreet des Roches, Davies & Partners and Needham & James for volume property, easement work and less complex property matters. Bircham Dyson Bell has been appointed for general property easement work and to act as the group's parliamentary agent.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651