Arnold & Porter adds another Heller partner
Arnold & Porter has added a partner to its Washington DC office with the hire of the co-chair of the appellate practice at dissolved West Coast firm Heller Ehrman. Business litigator Charles Curtis, a former law clerk to Justice Brennan of the US Supreme Court, joined the firm last week (30 October). His practice focuses on complex litigation, appellate matters, as well as Native American law. He joins a group of five ex-Heller litigators that joined Arnold & Porter at the beginning of the month.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651