McDermott City partner joins hedge fund specialist
New York hedge fund specialist Schulte Roth & Zabel is set to significantly boost its London presence with the hire of McDermott Will & Emery's co-head of securitisation and structured finance. Nick Terras will be the third partner to join the firm in the City and the first lateral partner hire since 2002.Terras specialises in structured finance and investment funds with an emphasis on hedge funds and securitisation.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651