Dechert signs up partner trio for Hong Kong arm
Dechert has completed the hire of a trio of partners, recruiting a further lawyer from the now-defunct Heller Ehrman as well as two laterals from Fried Frank Shriver & Jacobson in Hong Kong. Ex-Heller partner David Chu joins Dechert's white-collar and securities litigation group today (3 November), while the firm has also added Fried Frank corporate and securities partners Michael Hickman and Liang Tsui.Hickman advises financial institutions on China-related transactions including M&A, direct investments, restructuring and capital markets. Tsui advises clients including private equity firms and investment banks on private M&A, private equity and foreign direct investments, while Chu's practice focuses on internal and government investigations.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651