Another US firm winds up as Thelen calls it a day
Thelen's partnership council recommended on Tuesday (28 October) that the firm's partnership vote to dissolve, becoming the second major US practice to collapse in as many months. Staff were informed that a dissolution committee had been formed and the firm expected to close on 1 December.Thelen was best known in the UK for setting up an unusual projects and construction focused joint venture with the legacy practice Masons in 2003. The venture was terminated by Thelen and the then Pinsent Masons last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651