Magic circle duo bag lead roles in €739m clearing house deal
Clifford Chance (CC) and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken lead roles in a €739m (£589m) deal set to create the world's largest clearing house. CC has been advising long-standing client LCH.Clearnet throughout the discussions that will see US clearing house Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation (DTCC) merging with the UK firm.The deal will see DTCC acquire Clearnet for around €739m, with Clearnet shareholders receiving up to €10 (£7.90) a share.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651