Northwest chambers signs up 25-strong group
St Johns Buildings is set to take 25 members of rival set Peel Court Chambers - including Leader of the Northern Circuit Richard Marks QC, following Peel Court's dissolution earlier this month. The 25 members, which includes Marks and four other QCs, are due to join Manchester-based St Johns on 1 December, increasing the chambers' number of criminal practitioners to 74.St Johns, which operates in Manchester, Chester and Preston, and was established in 2002 following the merger of three Manchester sets, has grown to become one of the largest chambers in the UK.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651